If your loved one is physically infirmed or suffering from a mental deterioration to the point where the loved one needs assistance caring for themselves, our firm can help. We are experienced in establishing and administering guardianships. The members of our firm are guardians or attorneys in over 30 current Court guardianship matters. It is important to understand your rights as a family member when your loved one is in need and does not have the ability to help themselves.
Rischitelli & Poulos, LLC can help you:
- sort through the complicated local probate court guardianship form
- understand the competency rules and statutes
- help you help your loved one
- reach out to local government help for adults with mental illness
- coordinate with doctors to comply with Court rules for application
- coordinate with Court investigators and social workers